MyDefrag Script Creator > Fehlermeldungen / Bug reports

Coding problems

<< < (2/2)

Kiemc:
I'm very glad to report that now, with Unicode coding, both applying translated language files and importing existing scripts, everything works fine and properly! No more error messages appear, and special national characters also appear correctly.

But only if the files are coded in Unicode. If they are in ANSI, special characters don't appear, just white squares. (But even in this case, error message doesn't appear.)

So: everything is OK, but only in Unicode.

Apart from this coding problem, I haven't had time to test your program thoroughly - maybe later, but I seem to be quite busy in the following months. So I don't know if there are other bugs as far as e.g. graphics is concerned. And - at least for some time - I can't continue the translation either. I'm sorry - but final exam is coming...

Chris:
Thanks for the report, good to see that it's working now.  :)

--- Quote from: Kiemc on January 25, 2011, 09:17:25 PM ---But only if the files are coded in Unicode. If they are in ANSI, special characters don't appear, just white squares. (But even in this case, error message doesn't appear.)

--- End quote ---
That is normal, Java uses a different build-in code page for these symbols. Just keep using UTF or Unicode and you're fine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version