Author Topic: Lies mich zu erst! / Read me first!  (Read 28004 times)

Chris

• Administrator
    • www.hofmannc.de
Lies mich zu erst! / Read me first!
« on: November 16, 2010, 07:04:14 PM »
Willkommen in meinem Forum.

Hier beantworte ich Fragen zum MyDefrag Script Creator und helfe euch bei Problemen. Sollte es zu letzterem kommen, prüft bitte ob ihr die aktuelle Version nutzt und aktualisiert diese ggf.
Lest bitte erst das HowTo, das die grundlegende Bedienung erklärt. Hilft euch das nicht weiter, benutzt bitte die Suchfunktion. Vielleicht hatte schon ein Anderer das selbe Problem?

Hat das alles nichts geholfen, dürft ihr eure Frage/Problem inklusive der verwendeten MDSC-Version natürlich hier posten. Je genauer die Fehlerbeschreibung, desto besser.  ;)
(Und nein, du musst die Frage nicht in zwei Sprachen stellen)

/

Welcome to my forum.

Here I answer questions about MyDefrag Script Creator and help you with problems. Should it come to the latter, please check if you use the latest version and update if necessary.
Please read the HowTo first, which explains the basics. If this did not help you any further, please use the search function. Maybe someone else already had the same problem?

If all this did not help you, you may post your question/problem here, including the MDSC version you use. The more accurate the description of the problem, the better. ;)
(And no, you don't have to ask the question in two languages)
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 07:12:21 PM by Chris »
sometimes I believe compiler ignores all my comments